The 12 Prayers of Christmas
1. LOVE - Lord, help us follow the way of love - let the love of Christ compel us (1 Corinthians 14:1; 2 Corinthians 5:14).
2. JOY - Restore the joy of Your salvation to us; let us experience the joy of Your presence (Psalm 51:12; 16:11).
3. PEACE - Let Your peace rule and guard our hearts; give us more of You - You are our peace (Colossians 3:15; Philippians 4:7; Ephesians 2:14).
4. HOPE - Enlighten the eyes of our heart so that we may know the hope You called us to (Ephesians 1:18).
5. FAVOR - Let Your favor rest on us (Luke 2:52).
6. LIFE - Shine Your light of life on us; help us to walk in it (Job 33:30; Psalm 56:13).
7. SALVATION - Help us to fear You so we can unlock the treasure of Your salvation (Isaiah 33:6).
8. SELFLESSNESS - Keep us from self-seeking attitudes that reject truth (Romans 2:8).
9. GENEROSITY - Make us rich in ways that result in generosity on our part so You will be praised (2 Corinthians 9:11).
10. RECEIVING - Help us receive Your kingdom, Your Spirit, and Your grace (Daniel 7:18; John 20:22; Romans 5:17).
11. SEEKING - Encourage us to seek Your face with all our hearts (Deuteronomy 4:29; Psalm 27:8).
12. PRAISE - We ascribe glory to Your name, Lord; we come before You in worship for You are holy (1 Chronicles 16:28-29).